Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome To TJay's Yay or Nay

This blog is dedicated to the products of the grocery store chain, Trader Joe's. 
(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Trader Joe's in any way. )

I love the store.  Certain things are fantastic from Trader Joe's, and I always find new and interesting products, but I've also come to accept that it can be hit or miss.  Sometimes items are better to get at a more standard grocery story, and some of those interesting finds leave me wanting a little more.

So, I wanted to create a a place where people could share their own opinions and hopefully we can all benefit from the shared knowledge. 

To start off, I plan to post featured individual product reviews that I either love or hate.  Please feel free to comment whether you agree or disagree, but also please keep it on-topic and avoid any personal insults, etc.
(Disclaimer:  I reserve the right to delete any comments that I find to be disruptive or )

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete