Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yay: Organic Pea Shoots

I was actually looking for alfalfa sprouts when I was informed by a TJ's employee that they aren't carried there.  In looking for a substitute, I found these Organic Pea Shoots. 


They cost $2.49 for a seemingly never-ending 4oz. package.  So far, they've proved to be on of the most versatile products I've ever purchased from TJ's.  I've mixed them in with salads, used them as a topping on a portabella mushroom burger, and garnished a plate of au gratin potatoes. 


In each case, they gave that extra little touch to turn a ho-hum meal into something a little more exciting.  And that's what this is all about....Finding those little touches that are worth buying. 




Please share any other uses you've found for Organic Pea Shoots, by posting a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment